Cadets 2016

Tobias

I listened to the opener at the January camp, it sounds good, but lets not forget that Cadets will play it well in the gym but when it gets out to the field....it might not be the same.

• Like 1

I listened to the opener at the January camp, it sounds good, but lets not forget that Cadets will play it well in the gym but when it gets out to the field....it might not be the same.

yes because Cadets don't play well outside. We can't forget that... ?

• Like 2

Things sound different standing inside than they do outside on the move?

:: mind blown ::

• Like 1

The Cadets snare line looked and sounded pretty good to me for this time of year in their camp video... but what do I know.

• Like 1

Out of the Statue's mouth:

The NY Philharmonic is playing Respighi's PINES OF ROME on Thursday, February 4th at 7:30 pm at Lincoln Center !!

The Cadets are performing PINES OF ROME this summer.

So ...

On February 4th, YEA! and the Cadets will be hosting a reception at PJ Clarke's ... across the street from Lincoln Center -- SNACKS, DRINKS, and a ticket to the concert !!!! And special appearances by Cadets staff and perhaps others !!!!

Write it down ... info to come !!!!

Has anyone heard anything new on this?

True. We all know how poorly the Cadets simultaneously March and Play.

• Like 3

Maybe I missed the news and everyone already knows this, but it looks like Marc Sylvester is no longer on staff. He was listed under the Design Team a few weeks ago.

Interesting...

Interesting...

When I saw his name I thought "uh huh, how long will it last this time" - and now it appears we have our answer. 1 camp. That's how long. :)

Maybe I missed the news and everyone already knows this, but it looks like Marc Sylvester is no longer on staff. He was listed under the Design Team a few weeks ago.

the staff page is woefully out of date and most of the bios are not current. I don't dispute your post at all.