Cadets 2016

Tobias

I think they were waiting until all is set before posting the 2016 staff.

You are presuming.

Then why take Sylvester's name and bio off? Why shift out, for example, the admin members previously announced? Why change the recruiting announcement about the need for mellophonist(s) to go from saying there will be a French Horn feature to there "may" be a French horn feature (if they find a soloist equal or better than Allison was before she aged out?)

Granted show design process can be in flux even until the last night of Indy finals! But long time staffers I know are saying that the revolving door hasn't stopped spinning no matter what the press releases have been boasting. Only time will tell the best results.

Edited by xandandl

You are presuming.

Then why take Sylvester's name and bio off? Why shift out, for example, the admin members previously announced? Why change the recruiting announcement about the need for mellophonist(s) to say from saying there will be a French Horn feature to there "may" be a French horn feature (if they find a soloist equal or better than Allison was before she aged out?)

Granted show design process can be in flux even until the last night of Indy finals! But long time staffers I know are saying that the revolving door hasn't stopped spinning no matter what the press releases have been boasting. Only time will tell the best results.

See what happens when you're open about your processes? You allow for excessive scrutiny. I wish one year Cadets would keep their entire design process under wraps until June.

• Like 2

Reads like GH is having a little 19th nervous break down.

Refer to my above statement.

Tekk, my post wasn't directed towards you or anything that you said. I was simply just reflecting on what George Dixon said previously.

Edited by blakman7
  • Like 1

You are presuming.

It's not a presumption. A Hopkins press release stated they would be updating the staff list and bios after they filled the open administrative position(s). You seem to be trying to stir up some kind of impression of a mass revolving door. The music arranger remains the same. The percussion caption remains the same. The brass caption remains the same. The director remains the same. Several visual folks and guard staff are the same.

Marc his hardly a "change" - he wasn't with the corps in 2015

The drill designer changing was due to his wife confronting cancer

The only REAL major change is in guard and, frankly, they've been struggling so it makes complete sense

• Like 2

It's not a presumption. A Hopkins press release stated they would be updating the staff list and bios after they filled the open administrative position(s). You seem to be trying to stir up some kind of impression of a mass revolving door. The music arranger remains the same. The percussion caption remains the same. The brass caption remains the same. The director remains the same. Several visual folks and guard staff are the same.

Marc his hardly a "change" - he wasn't with the corps in 2015

The drill designer changing was due to his wife confronting cancer

The only REAL major change is in guard and, frankly, they've been struggling so it makes complete sense

You're the one seemingly constantly picking a fight and not just on this thread. The conversation has moved on.

I just asked questions based on conversations with some folks on current staff and questions on this thread.

Please don't play psychiatrist by impugning motivation or pretending to read people's minds.

Others in the thread asked similar queries first.

Are you now the new Defense Minister for Allentown?

End of conversation for me for the night.

Edited by xandandl