Cadets 2016

Tobias

Dude.

The dirt was there in the white pants and the black. There was phasing feet, poor intervals, etc. throughout the entire year. It's a risk taken when a more vigorous and traditional visual program is attempted in a era where scatter drill, dance, and moving under tarps garners more general effect.

Um...that's exactly what I've been saying all along??? I just pointed out that it became far more apparent.

Show me the posts here complaining about the cadets having lots of interval and alignment errors *before* the uniform change. Yeah you won't find them. The 'consensus' was not about dirt hurting them -- it was about the guard. So funny to see so much butt hurt a year later.

• Like 1

All that's been proven here is you can't argue with stupid - there's great consensus in the visual universe that dark uniforms HIDE dirt

No, there's been some great assumption in the visual universe that dark uniforms hide dirt. Mostly by folks wearing white/cream, I might add. We've never been presented with actual, in-season A-B evidence (particularly at a point where a corps is normally getting quite clean). While you'll probably argue that it's only a single instance of this occurring, it's a pretty damning one for the original assumption.

Are moderators allowed to drink while they are online here? I think it should be part of the job.

I sure did when I was a mod.

"I guess I should log onto DCP and read through the reported posts. Better down a shot or two before I do."

I also found it necessary to drink before reading any Madison Scouts show thread over the last decade.

Edited by Kamarag
  • Like 1