Cadets 2016

Tobias

Just PLEASE keep the cream pants!

1. is a matter of much contention in the commercial world, not limited to tooting horns.

2. one of the worst record of civil rights violations, low wages, and disrespect for human workers. Check with the UN and World Court commissions. On this you are too much a homer rather than being objective.

I'd continue but then the mods would close the thread for being too political although realistic.

Well, I happen to believe in the whole anonymity of this site, so without giving too much away, let's just say that I'm almost absolutely certain Cadets won't be in maroon and gold. They've already been fitted, you know. If you're the kind of person that would be upset by that, I do have some info that'd lift your spirits a bit, but I think it's meant to be a surprise.

Lemme guess. Marching as black and white statues for the season. Then at finals, a ten year old pops out of a door and leads them through a tunnel. As they pass through the tunnel, they 'come alive' and switch to maroon and gold. 😝

Well, I happen to believe in the whole anonymity of this site, so without giving too much away, let's just say that I'm almost absolutely certain Cadets won't be in maroon and gold.

I'll just file this under.... " attempting to fix something wonderful that ain't broke ".