Cadets 2016

Tobias

Ironically this is the most melodic BD show in years

Hope you get to see it live! WOW.

So while waiting for the rain to stop in Cranston,

GH told the MMs at Lynn that Marc Sylvester is returning as of 7/8 to augment Darryl, to enhance the story line, and to "develop" the show. [i fear..] Hop talk was public in the public lot, not from my sponsorees.

Black unis are being ditched with a replacement, more stone-like apparrel very soon. Was originally proposed by viz staff to GH in March, but GH insisted on the black. Now considered too dark for a dark show.

"Exorcism' now done on mellophone line where it is the vets who have been downed by injuries, interuptions of life, and revolving door; poor MT the section tech is already passionate, energetic, and forthright even w/o the hassles.

kUDOS to the low brass who saved a tragedy when the wedding cake began dismantling at Lynn; MMs fixed the problem mid-show and never missed a beat.

Weather for the NE mini-tour has been great save for the rain at Clifton and here last night. Many, many alums and their families at Bristol and Norwood. Many, many opinions as well.

WOW! Marc Sylvester is returning and augmenting!?! That's going to be incredible; maybe even "epic"!

• Like 1

I wonder if the Blue Devils are going to suffer in their VIS numbers for their towers like the Cadets in 2013. Has anyone noticed they're having problems getting them positioned correctly?

Not a problem that can't be fixed by August.

I wonder if the Blue Devils are going to suffer in their VIS numbers for their towers like the Cadets in 2013. Has anyone noticed they're having problems getting them positioned correctly?

BD will have it together by August. No doubt. Some said they wouldn't get the chairs straight in 09. They did. Some said the mirrors wouldn't get positioned correctly in 2010. They did. BD will clearly address this and show up when it counts in August.

Actually George, stop trying to cover someone else's backside when he says things in public, thinks about them later, and maybe changes them again realizing he is not generally a good communicator if he's away from his desk..

We didn't tape the talk but I can bring you fifteen other adult witnesses who heard him say the same thing that I previously posted. The MMs interpret the same way as I did and they have been saying it for the past week I've been at the shows; they are not being collegiate sarcastics as they were when the flesh panels were added to the guard dance. Where are you?

They aren't changing the uniform.

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 1

The interplay between George, xandandl, Tobias, and arugula man on the Cadets thread is so fascinating.

• Like 1

The interplay between George, xandandl, Tobias, and arugula man on the Cadets thread is so fascinating.

Thank you. I am to please.

Why I gotta be arugula man?!?!?!?!

• Like 2