Cadets 2016

Tobias

The Adonis dancer gives an astounding performance. He is airborne more than he is on the ground! And one point I think I saw him fly. His choreography is difficult, he handles it with ease. He also has the thankless task of unifying the progression of scenes.

I think one of the main design problems this show has is that it tries to do too much. I'm surprised we don't see the statues apply for mortgages, accidentally switch babies at birth and donate kidneys to each other. It's almost too much. I would have been happy with a simple awakening, one after another, with the last soloists being the holdouts.

did you watch the video from last night? they do a much better job now of highlighting "the decision" and his "storyline" is a little less stressful and much better resolved

Yes I agree. There was some cool stuff musically in Turning and Wine Dark that were cut. Hopefully we'll see a different group of kids in about a week. Is it safe to assume that the "new new ending" was something private...

It was just drill from Micheal Terry's FB page.

that's not Cadets :)

Yeah that's what I was going to say....not even close to Cadets plus they're in Oklahoma right now ;-)

Edited by blakman7

that's not Cadets :)[/quoted

Oh? My bad. I thought they were recwriting drill for closer again. Forgot these guys jump from corps to bands

Edited by Tobias

Oh? My bad. I thought they were recwriting drill for closer again. Forgot these guys jump from corps to bands

No worries man. Just kind of got me all excited for a second, although I wouldn't be surprised if the closing drill did change between now and Finals....it's a Cadets regular.

Edited by blakman7

Don't get Mikey into trouble.

He's done wonders this year and last with that French horn/mello line.