Cadets 2016

Tobias

Augmented by, or replaced by, Facebook Live, which Hopkins was testing out this morning. I imagine the Facebook streaming version will have the benefit of not disappearing after a set time.

That will actually make recording MUCH more easier.

Although he did mention the self-destructive nature of periscope was what made sharing to fans possible (for them) without getting in trouble. Interestingly, last year hop himself was sharing my videos and even rehosting them on their youtube channel. I'll share as long as they are fine with it and will stop as soon as they let me know.

Personally, I will await seeing if Darryl's scoresheet numbers are better than what he previously did in DCI with Crossmen and Boston. That will tell if Cadets have improved.

In recent years I've read on DCP how certain judges, historically, have an alleged bias against a corps in their caption and some corps get good results just based on their name. If this Darryl instructor had the same CM/BAC talent, with similar writing, would they might not fair better because it's the Cadets.

In recent years I've read on DCP how certain judges, historically, have an alleged bias against a corps in their caption and some corps get good results just based on their name. If this Darryl instructor had the same CM/BAC talent, with similar writing, would they might not fair better because it's the Cadets.

Is that a question or an editorialized statement?

If nothing else it smacks of a sore-loser type of nuance: we lost because the judges are biased. That sir has never been a Cadets philosophy in fact or deed.

You're entitled to your opinion just as they are.

Why are maroon-gold-cream not modern but black and silver is?

The style of uniform might be termed classic, traditional, modern, or avant garde. Colors, not so much.

Those backing the changes aren't coming across with the $$$ for the MMs in many cases it seems.

Your generosity seems to be the exception for which you should be commended.

Personally, I will await seeing if Darryl's scoresheet numbers are better than what he previously did in DCI with Crossmen and Boston. That will tell if Cadets have improved.

The kids I sponsor are very excited and that's what counts to me. It's their time, they're amazingly talented, very respectful of the alumni and tradition and want to be competitive for themselves, those that came before and to leave a legacy for those to follow.
  • Like 2

Jeff is consulting with Daryl when asked and I'm confident the Cadets Visual will be stellar this season especially with a guard team that I'm very excited about.

I am still so out of the loop (thank you life for hitting me like a speeding car- oh wait...). So, they're returning this year to the black uniform, albeit with modifications?

Wow, I'm so glad you're ok. I care about all past, present and future Cadets...
  • Like 1

If this Darryl instructor had the same CM/BAC talent, with similar writing, would they might not fair better because it's the Cadets.

Who knows, but its been a very long time since BAC staff has had the MM talent that the Cadets attract. Maybe that changes some day..... who knows. But until such time, BAC has generally never been a Corps noted for complaining about the judges, who on the whole, call'em as they see'em, and generally honestly too, imo. So don't sweat it, Ghost.

Doesn't seem like the guard uniform was posted here yet.

4B45sTf.png

Very well color coordinated, imo... and they look sharp. Who is the Corps ? ( oh, just kiddin'.... )

• Like 1