Cadets 2016

Tobias

Cool! And then they're heading to Ohio, right?

correct. ST continues until 6/21 - then to IN for 22/23/ and Kick off show in Indy on Thursday 23rd. Then 1 more rehearsal day in IN. Then WI for Whitewater that Saturday

1 1/2 hours up the road from me. ONU LOVES the Cadets. ROAD TRIP!

Same here! Maybe I will see you there.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

1 1/2 hours up the road from me. ONU LOVES the Cadets. ROAD TRIP!

1.5 hour road trip sounds good. I've got my second 4.5 hour road trip to Johnstown this Saturday (and back on Sunday). At least I'm not going up and back the same day again, like two weeks ago.

Corps is currently rehearsing in Johnstown PA (west of Pittsburgh) and then heads on tour. They are doing an early preview show this Saturday June 4th for the community. Rehearsals are open.

Uh, George...

You're not going to pass your dot book test and Indy is coming soon upon us:

UPJ and Richland H.S. are west of Altoona and Johnstown which are East of Pittsburgh. Ada, Ohio is west of Pittsburgh, and Ada is north of Columbus and southwest of Canton and Cleveland. For those trying to find the Johnstown reveal, UPJ and Richland H.S. are a stone's throw from each other.

Not start doing those push-ups and windsprints! :augen51:

Edited by xandandl

Hey -

What you wrote sounded negative, perhaps that wasn't your intention. No worries.

I was unaware that we were already into Fall Band season with those saccrine judging tapes for the public school circuits, "You're ok, I'm ok, we're all ok, what a lovely band and guard you have."

1.5 hour road trip sounds good. I've got my second 4.5 hour road trip to Johnstown this Saturday (and back on Sunday). At least I'm not going up and back the same day again, like two weeks ago.

Aren't Cadet families great or what?!!!!