Cadets 2016

Tobias

I totally agree. Obviously, it opens the door for criticism, but it also serves to whet the appetites of fans. And it gives us an opportunity to see the program grow, change, and evolve throughout the season. Very, very cool.

Most people appreciate it. You have the handful on DCP that criticize anything Cadets but goes with the territory when you put material out there like Cadets do., Edited by Tobias
  • Like 1

I am so ready to see the completed uniforms (New sash and plumes. Maybe white gloves?) and the full guard uniforms.

I

Why are Cadets arrangements so frantic? I can already tell I will walk away thinking they are the most talented players but it's just too much all the time.

Sounds like the Cavaliers golden years. Their shows were so intricate and awesome across every caption, especially visual. Even after you've seen the show 20 times, you still saw things that you had never seen before. I think that that clip would have a different effect if the unis were on. Just my .02

This is loooooooking gooooooooooooood. I can't wait to see it live!

• Like 1

I

Why are Cadets arrangements so frantic? I can already tell I will walk away thinking they are the most talented players but it's just too much all the time.

Prejudging the show before you've even seen the ENTIRE production. Priceless.

Completely agree with you. I think it's a signature of their arrangements but I definitely think they overdo it and it translates into their visual "high velocity" drill becoming too much.

Sorry, I think both these statements are kinda ridiculous. IT'S THEIR IDENTITY! And besides, that is a small part of the show. The majority of the show isn't even that "high velocity".

• Like 3

This is loooooooking gooooooooooooood. I can't wait to see it live!

A few days to clean up. Such a cool show....

It has too much velocity. :doh:

That part of the show totally looks like the Cadets!

Edited by sched88
  • Like 1