Cadets 2016

Tobias

In the spirit of DCP argumentation, please refrain from addressing us as boys and girls. It's demeaning and condescending, as if I can't identify the importance of his post without your help.

That said, I agree that, from the kids' perspective, his words are poignant and pertinent. But also from their perspective, and certainly from a fan's, the performance is as much "the truth". Whether the aspect of entertainment or adjudication, "the truth" is as much the performance as it is about "the experience of living the dream".

IMO, of course, young man.

And secondly, while the performance is clearly important, it is probably just one of the many experiences that make up the entirety of a drum corps season. The most important? Well, that's for each individual to decide.

IMO, of course.

Edited by Yossarian Sam

Well Toy Solider finished 5th. I don't see this show beating BD, SCV or Crown this year, so unless Bloo isn't up to their normal standard, 2016 Cadets best hope is to finish as well as Toy Soldier.

Which would indicate that Toy Soldier is not better designed than this show. I think most people on DCP agree that the level of competition the past couple years has been much more intense than it was before.

Which would indicate that Toy Soldier is not better designed than this show. I think most people on DCP agree that the level of competition the past couple years has been much more intense than it was before

Well, Phantom, SCV and Blue Stars were no slouches in 2010 so it proves nothing. Let's end our argument now. Look me up after finals!

And secondary, while the performance is clearly important, it is probably just one of the many experiences that make up the entirety of a drum corps season. The most important? Well, that's for each individual to decide.

IMO, of course.

Well, then we agree!

Yosemite-Sam-vs-Bugs-Bunny.jpg

Wait, wrong Sam.

:tounge2:

Have to wonder if a lot of the posters on reddit are kids. Like band kids. Some the opinions seem very naive. One of the biggest topics was the "guy in his underpants"

Speaking as a College student, reddit is equivalent to the Mos Eisley Cantina.

• Like 1

Well Toy Solider finished 5th. I don't see this show beating BD, SCV or Crown this year, so unless Bloo isn't up to their normal standard, 2016 Cadets best hope is to finish as well as Toy Soldier.

Um...

It's June 21st. Anyone saying that "best hope" is 5th is either flat out misguided or has an agenda. That's just a ridiculous statement.

• Like 1