Tobias

JUST for reference:

Cadets won DCI-Minneapolis July 11, 2015

Beat Crown (4th) by 2.25 points.

Cadets

BD

SCV

Crown

So I'm being patient that Cadets CAN make the appropriate changes, clean and still be in the running.

Just for reference:

July 13, 2015

Cadets best Bluecoats by 1.5 PTs

Cadets

BD

Bluecoats

Mid-July Cadets beat BD three consecutive shows.

http://youtu.be/2HNCDExeXkg

June 30, 2016

Guard improving. They took out one part of the brass running up to the stage and rewrote drill. Cleaning to be done and some additions to story line. I like the direction of this guard in 2 weeks a lot. Need to clean impact points (clean=effect). Definitely looking forward to uni changes on guard and new bold silks. Too washed out now.

Brass improving, percussion great but wish they were pulled up front more for feature.

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 1

June 30, 2016

Guard improving. They took out one part of the brass running up to the stage and rewrote drill. Cleaning to be done and some additions to story line. I like the direction of this guard in 2 weeks a lot. Need to clean impact points (clean=effect). Definitely looking forward to uni changes on guard and new bold silks. Too washed out now.

Brass improving, percussion great but wish they were pulled up front more for feature.[/quot

I believe flags are coming. Not sure when. That will be a nice addition. Guard definitely much better! Considering the injuries and the people who have left and they've had to fill spots, I think they are doing great work! Like the changes in Wine Dark. Better!!! Keep pushing Cadets!!

I do like the first part of the show. I don't understand the guard members (statues) yet.

June 30, 2016

Brass improving, percussion great but wish they were pulled up front more for feature.[/quot

I believe flags are coming. Not sure when. That will be a nice addition. Guard definitely much better! Considering the injuries and the people who have left and they've had to fill spots, I think they are doing great work! Like the changes in Wine Dark. Better!!! Keep pushing Cadets!!

Agreed. They're getting kids into slow pretty fast. Thank god they attract such great talent.

Cadets are so serious about making changes that they are even changing the head chef.

LOL. The revolving door continues.

It's all about how you treat people.

it's awesome when people come on and just drop a little nugget and then run away leaving everyone to assume the worse

do you know why the cook left? do you REALLY know?

• Like 1