2016 Uniform Thread

I should probably just keep my opinions to myself on this one... Nevermind.

Yes, I'm quoting myself... Very pretentious!

Anyway, there are just so many disparate parts here, from the different "weight" of the pant legs... to the different colored shoes... To the color choice of the cg costume.... To the V pattern and mask of the guard, etc. Obviously I haven't seen the show, but it's hard to imagine all this coming together coherently.

Yes, I'm quoting myself... Very pretentious!

Anyway, there are just so many disparate parts here, from the different "weight" of the pant legs... to the different colored shoes... To the color choice of the cg costume.... To the V pattern and mask of the guard, etc. Obviously I haven't seen the show, but it's hard to imagine all this coming together coherently.

Since you feel this way, perhaps I shouldn't tell you that, even though the pics don't show them, they also wear different colored gloves.

13494777_10153907509098026_5427555962319

Anyway, this scheme really does look good on the field in the daylight. I expect it'll look even better under the lights.

Since you feel this way, perhaps I shouldn't tell you that, even though the pics don't show them, they also wear different colored gloves.

13494777_10153907509098026_5427555962319

Anyway, this scheme really does look good on the field in the daylight. I expect it'll look even better under the lights.

Yeah, don't hit me with the gloves thing now... I'm far too vulnerable at the moment!

All the best to BK!

• Like 2

BAC has the top uniforms for this year. Just outstanding.

• Like 1

I just started thinking about it... Who is not changing their uniform this year? Everyone from the top 12 has something new, don't they?

From what I've seen

All New: Blue Stars, Cavaliers, Santa Clara Vanguard, Troopers

Modified: Academy, Blue Devils, Blue Knights, Boston Crusaders, Cadets, Carolina Crown, Crossmen, Phantom Regiment

Same: Mandarins, Madison Scouts, Pacific Crest, Pioneer

Unknown so far: Bluecoats, Cascades, Colts, Jersey Surf, Oregon Crusaders, Spirit of Atlanta

Album of (most of) the uniforms

Edit: Upon further inspection it appears scouts have removed the silver Fleur-de-lis from the jackets, so I guess technically they are modified. I'm calling them as close enough to qualify as same though.

Edited by Spandy