2016 Uniform Thread

I like how the paisley pattern in the sash is on the field drums...

https://www.facebook.com/SCV/photos/a.88775000335.114613.20586520335/10154096419245336/?type=3&theater

I'm really looking forward to their guard uniform reveal! My guess is much more complex patterns, which will balance the clean and simple uniform

I've seen the guard's uniforms, very much Pride of Cincinnati

Doesn't look anything like any Pride of Cinncinati infirm I've ever seen however it does look like like Braddock's "passion of Christ" show costume

Great show, but that wasn't the inspiration.

She it was a great show and I know that wasn't the inspiration, I have a former student who is marching his ageout in the guard so I know all about there show.

Doesn't look anything like any Pride of Cinncinati infirm I've ever seen however it does look like like Braddock's "passion of Christ" show costume

There 2008 show bridge over troubled water show. Braddocks were mostly brown for The Passion

Classy uniforms SCV.

I wouldn't expect anything else.

Bravo!.... well done !

Yes I agree.

13501672_10154138470730336_7670442741916

13501669_10154138470740336_9222949317751

Love these uniforms SCV!

Awesome. They look like the Vanguard again instead of French army officers. Great to see a more traditional Vanguard uniform again.

This kinda makes me think of an ice show instead of a nature show, reminds me a lot of the 05 uniform.

I just started thinking about it... Who is not changing their uniform this year? Everyone from the top 12 has something new, don't they?