Favorite Corps Uniforms

Bear with me, off the top of my head -

Blue Devils from 2000-2003 - when they shortened the jacket a bit and fixed the vest under.

Cavaliers from 2001-2009 - the classic look that really didn't need changing

Phantom Regiment from 1993-1995, the updated jacket cut with the black baldrics - I know they change every year, but if they wear these, they don't need to.

Carolina Crown 2010-2012 - I thought these were a great compromise between traditional "uniform" and performance wear. I miss them.

Santa Clara Vanguard 1997-2000, 2009-2011 - slim look that still ticked all the "Vanguard" boxes.

Boston Crusaders ????-2013 - with the white accents (can't remember off the top of my head which year those were added) - it made the corps pop on the field and was a great contrast against all of their peers' dark uniforms.

Blue Knights - I appreciate the light colors they use now, but I miss the overall design they had right before (up to 2013) - it was much sleeker than the 2000-era version.

Madison Scouts - 1988-2002, 2015 - The 2015 uniform is just a slimmer cut to their older "superman suit" design, and boy have we missed it. Makes them look like Madison again.

The Cadets - 2012 - yup, I liked the white the best

Mike

Bushwackers

Bluecoats 2006-2015
Sunrisers
Fusion Core
Phatom 2010
Crown 2008, 2005
Madison (other than that one year I forget which)

This thread has been done a few times now but this reference to this uniform always deserves a photo. Truly priceless uniform.

D77CF4AA04.jpg

I reckon we could just end the thread here!

Then we'd miss this...

jolly_jesters_1958.jpg

For those not familiar with them, this Corps was from Canada, and was called the Jolly Jesters. They were pre DCI, and pre Velvet Knights of the DCI era.

This uniform ( and Corps name) today would most likely be considered politically incorrect by the EOPWPB ( Easily Offended Progressive White People's Brigade) : hit the " arrowhead " on the right to view at the link :

https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0LEV12TxaZWSLIAOEpXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=pictures+of+the+HAMMS+INDIANS&back=https%3A%2F%2Fsea

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

SoCal Kingsmen

Garfield Cadets

Kilties

Old Troopers

NEW Boston Crusaders

Both OLD St. Andrews and the Bananna coats

Chicago Cavaliers any year

Old Reading Buc's (Baby blues and Black)

27th Lancers

Old San Francisco Renegades

St Rocco's Cadets, Brooklyn, NY

Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights

Edited by 2B or not 2B
  • Like 1