Blue Knights 2016

RPK

I've heard things. Very interesting things about the closer. If they are true, this might be one of my favorite shows of all time

I've heard things. Very interesting things about the closer. If they are true, this might be one of my favorite shows of all time

Now it's just getting silly. It's July 10, if this spectacular closer is going to be so great, then why don't the designers and staff have the ability to get it on the field. What you're hearing means nothing at this point, it's all talk.

The amount of money the members have paid to have this happen to their season, it's ####### pathetic.

People should lose their spots on staff for this. It would be one thing if they were a contender, and they were tweaking the show they designed to get an edge, but at this point, this magical closer will get them about 4-8.

Oh well, I'm sure those that drink the kook aid will love it because they have to, and those of us not looking through the rose colored glass will be told to get I staff, or quit hating, or whatever, because people can't handle this pathetic action by the staff at BK being criticized.

Now it's just getting silly. It's July 10, if this spectacular closer is going to be so great, then why don't the designers and staff have the ability to get it on the field. What you're hearing means nothing at this point, it's all talk.

The amount of money the members have paid to have this happen to their season, it's ####### pathetic.

People should lose their spots on staff for this. It would be one thing if they were a contender, and they were tweaking the show they designed to get an edge, but at this point, this magical closer will get them about 4-8.

Oh well, I'm sure those that drink the kook aid will love it because they have to, and those of us not looking through the rose colored glass will be told to get I staff, or quit hating, or whatever, because people can't handle this pathetic action by the staff at BK being criticized.

People should be fired. This is just ridiculous. But the members are having a great time and are loving the crap out of this show

It's important to remember that we care about the scores more than the members do. They just want to have an amazing show and I know that they believe in "The Great Event"

It's important to remember that we care about the scores more than the members do. They just want to have an amazing show and I know that they believe in "The Great Event"

People are mad at staff, not kids or the scores.

But really, for a corps wanting to "move up" in the competition rankings, being 5 points out of 6th place is not how you do that.

People are mad at staff, not kids or the scores.

But really, for a corps wanting to "move up" in the competition rankings, being 5 points out of 6th place is not how you do that.

I still think that they'll surge starting in San Antonio with a complete show

People should be fired. This is just ridiculous. But the members are having a great time and are loving the crap out of this show

A week ago, I thought they just weren't comfortable performing the closer yet and were just holding off for a bit to clean it up to match the rest of the program. Now, I'm convinced they are purposely holding off on fielding the show at a competition, not because they CAN'T field it but because they don't WANT to do so.

The group is too talented for them to just not have the ending on the field so the only logical answer would be they are holding it back. If so, it's an interesting idea that people on here are obviously not a fan.

• Like 1

I still think that they'll surge starting in San Antonio with a complete show

Really? Because Regiment, Cavaliers, Santa Clara, and Cadets will all be standing still?

They'll be in the 7-10 group, with that pack a couple of points off the 6th place score.