Official 2016 Blue Stars

Sounds like the same thing I heard on another topic. They won't but this corps from their state. People just don't want to give them credit on here and I hope they prove them all wrong.

Credit is one thing, reality is another. BK has blown by them and that spread is just going to get bigger and bigger. At the end of the day, I like BS show better, but BK has more talent and the show was designed perfectly to the sheets. I think BS could pass Phantom, but I think it's unlikely.

Credit is one thing, reality is another. BK has blown by them and that spread is just going to get bigger and bigger. At the end of the day, I like BS show better, but BK has more talent and the show was designed perfectly to the sheets. I think BS could pass Phantom, but I think it's unlikely.

It actually shrunk by half a point from Broken Arrow so..........

• Like 1

Can the blue devils win the gold still?

So, the Blue Stars don't deserve to be in the same grouping as The Blue Knights and Phantom? Typical. There is a chance that you might be correct; but, I have hope that things might turn out a little better for the corps than they did in 2010 (the last year they were seriously gunning for a upper middle tier finish). And I'm sure there a lot of folks who would agree that the Blue Stars deserved and most definitely earned a 7th place finish that year.

• Like 1

So, the Blue Stars don't deserve to be in the same grouping as The Blue Knights and Phantom? Typical. There is a chance that you might be correct; but, I have hope that things might turn out a little better for the corps than they did in 2010 (the last year they were seriously gunning for a upper middle tier finish). And I'm sure there a lot of folks who would agree that the Blue Stars deserved and most definitely earned a 7th place finish that year.

I never said that. I said BK has more talent and a show designed they way the judges want it. I think BS's show is more entertaining than BK's. I think BK will beat them. So what. Weren't not talking about 2010, we are talking about 2016.

Of course, but we're talking about the Blue Stars, not the Blue Devils.

Smaller spread than bd has. They beat them in music and were .05 behind in visual. So your talent argument gets thrown out because those are your talent captions. The head to head is 2-2 and the gap from bk fiat win went from 1.3 to .5 so where is this fly by?