Official 2016 Blue Stars

The percussion caption, alone, deserves to be right up there near the top...heck, this year's pit deserves to be right up there with the top 3! Yes, The 2016 Blue Stars pit deserves to be up there with the top 3 corps. They are that good!

I agree, their front ensemble is top tier.

I don't think they can pass the Knights..but I think both will pass Phantom.

8th place would be a successful year. Either way, glad to see this corps challenged. They are doing well.

• Like 1

Blue Stars are absolutely in the running for 7th. There is only a 1.1 gap between themselves Phantom and BK, They have shrunk the gap between themselves and these other 2 corps over the past week where they were in head to head competitions. BK has not "blown by" the Blue Stars. In fact, the Blue Stars have gained ground on BK over the past week to within less than a point. So, the trending is in favor of the Blue Stars. In the end we will see where the corps will end up. However, I am confident Blue Stars will give both Phantom and BK a competitive run, and with a little hard work and good luck hopefully, come out on top.

Henery7184, for someone who says "I like BS show better", in respect to BK, I am sure we can count on you to send nothing but positive thoughts and comments regarding the Blue Stars show, organization, and marching members on this site and all those you come in contact with moving forward.

• Like 1

Blue Stars are absolutely in the running for 7th. There is only a 1.1 gap between themselves Phantom and BK, They have shrunk the gap between themselves and these other 2 corps over the past week where they were in head to head competitions. BK has not "blown by" the Blue Stars. In fact, the Blue Stars have gained ground on BK over the past week to within less than a point. So, the trending is in favor of the Blue Stars. In the end we will see where the corps will end up. However, I am confident Blue Stars will give both Phantom and BK a competitive run, and with a little hard work and good luck hopefully, come out on top.

Henery7184, for someone who says "I like BS show better", in respect to BK, I am sure we can count on you to send nothing but positive thoughts and comments regarding the Blue Stars show, organization, and marching members on this site and all those you come in contact with moving forward.

Don't count on me.

Thanks Blue Stars. You drew me in this year with the Wagner. Just beautiful. Wow.

Blue Stars are also neck and neck with Alletown office in the number of daily emails being sent out begging for the Drum Corps Challenge.

Cavaliers and Crown hold the third and fourth positions according to my inbox.

Come on guys. Nemo dat quod non habet, no matter how many times you click "send."

Edited by xandandl

Blue Stars are also neck and neck with Alletown office in the number of daily emails being sent out begging for the Drum Corps Challenge.

Cavaliers and Crown hold the third and fourth positions according to my inbox.

Come on guys. Nemo dat quod non habet, no matter how many times you click "send."

Well some groups get the donations all the time and some don't. Gotta do what you gotta do to try and raise money.