Official 2016 Blue Stars

This is a really nicely designed show. I wasn't sure what direction it was going to take on the the announcement, but I was really pleased with it both in design and performance tonight on the first read for me.

• Like 1

I wouldn't even be upset if this show eventually overtook Phantom, it's really, really good

• Like 1

Have to say when I saw that there were 3 corps between them and BK and they went on last yesterday, wasn't so sure they'd end up on top again today. Color me surprised in a VERY good way.

Some great changes were made for this week, and if they're scoring that well with the amount of visual dirt they have? Looks good for the long run.

Will be nice to not have a crap draw for San Antonio again this year, if they do it in groups of three like the last few years they'll be in the 7 - 9 draw with Phantom and Blue Knights.

Congrats tonight, this show has wheels, no evidence of a corps that will peak early to me. Excited to see how the rest of the season goes!

• Like 1

This season is shaping up to be quite exciting. Is always a more fun season when you can be looking forward rather than getting a kink in you neck by looking over your shoulder all season long. Would not be surprised to see Blue Stars knock off Phantom in the end. I am sure there are even more elements to be added, and once the major changes start being cleaned... watch out!!

Was surprised BK beat BS in music tonight... considering how little BK plays......I believe this will change as the season progresses...

Keep pushing forward and do not become complacent