trombones and french horns

Phantom is not using them. Neither is SCV.

omg thank you, ive been searching literally all day for this answer.

becuase of you, i was able to make this:

Cn_lqSRWcAE_GSB.jpg

• Like 3

Microsoft paint for the win! I enjoy hearing the timbre of trombones but this is some funny s**t

• Like 1

Cadets win the bones arms race.

Cadets have over 20, right? Blue Devils and Bloo have their fair share.

It looks like it's going to be a buyer's market at season's end when these puppies become available. Although I would suspect trombones will be pretty easy to sell.

Edited by drumcorpsfever
  • Like 1

i have never been a big fan of electronics but my opinion is starting to change when i realized what is holding drum corps back from reducing the pit to two keyboard players (like in a broadway show) and replacing the rest of the pit with singers. wouldn't the most radical thing be actually directly entertain the audience and have part of our show actually include a great hornline and vocals. think of what a david bowie, queen, or elton john show really become? why beat around the bush with imitating acapellla music with a hornline? include it right in the show with a hornline accomp? at the end of the day maybe drumcorps has been approaching this all wrong and create shows that directly communicate to the audience via a production of instrumental and vocal music. why not? it seems like it's headed that way anyway, might as well skip to it's logical conclusion by adding all ww, brass, AND Vocals!