LIVE from Sacramento! The Moonlight Classic!

The ending is still challenging, but I'm here live and they are really, really good this year. The brassline is top 3 quality and typical early season issues, no different than BD had tonight. Musically, SCV has a very dynamic and sophisticated program. They could push for top 3 if they can clean the show.

I agree. I just meant the mellos. The tubas were amazing sounding already, as I said a few posts before.

Really impressed with what I saw of vanguard tonight! Trying to not overreact to recordings, but man, their brass sounds so improved this year! And like others have said (and I agree)...holy mellos!! Vintage J. D. Shaw!! Could this be the year they finally return to the medal podium come season's end?

• Like 2

Ah. no!

Until BK finishes and we see their product we won't know. What I can say is- #### BK got some great stuff on the field!! Just need more of it👀
  • Like 1

Until BK finishes and we see their product we won't know. What I can say is- #### BK got some great stuff on the field!! Just need more of it

Yes, they do. But they won't beat SCV. SCV will likely move up this year. BK will be battling Madison and Cavies for 6th IMO.

Edited by henry7184
  • Like 2

i found one of drumline warmup, but no full show. hopefully somebody else finds it for you.

https://twitter.com/CorpsScopes/status/746892890878545921

Thank you Lance I indeed found show. Cheers Mate!

Yes, they do. But they won't beat SCV. SCV will likely move up this year. BK will be battling Madison and Cavies for 6th IMO.

Could be, just never know, so much season to go- top 8 this year is epic!!
  • Like 1