American Tradition in Allentown (June 30 2016)

Crossmen were impressive across the board tonight. Big sound from the brass with several crown like moments. Guard really adds to the program and both books are quite musical. Bass pedal on the pit too loud... they will have a very good year. Maybe 10th.

• Like 1

Crossmen definitely is a surprise to me this season, they have there game faces on. Great show, not to keen on the drum set but overall a well thought out program this year.

Agree. A corps that means business and may surprise a few other corps this year.

The Crossmen still have a lot of cleaning to do, but this is the most fluid impactful show they've put together since the move to Texas. They are selling it well.

The guard is strong.

I just love the music. The crowd was with them throughout.

• Like 1

I'm calling it early tonight. EAST COAST INFLATION!!

I mean, it's kinda true. The west coast corps have been scoring 3-5 points below last year. Absolutely crazy.

The Crossmen still have a lot of cleaning to do, but this is the most fluid impactful show they've put together since the move to Texas. They are selling it well.

The guard is strong.

I just love the music. The crowd was with them throughout.

Loved them last year