Multifarious Muncie -- Muncie IN 01 July 2016

Anyone is silly to think Blue Devils, Bluecoats, and Crown will not be the top three.... Then SCV, Cadets, Cavaliers as of now. I do think it is cool that we seem to have a true top 6 again!

Same as it ever was.

Blue Devils are the favorite to win it all again this season too, imo.

• Like 1

This time of year last year Crown was riding in 5th....everybody is all over the bluecoats and counting out the ten time world champs, Cadets. I think the bluecoats are going to peak...My predictions as of today

1. Carolina Crown

2. Cadets

3. Blue Devils

4. Bluecoats

5. Cavaliers

6. Santa Clara

7. Blue Stars

8. Phantom

9. Crossmen

10. Madison

11. Boston - I have no clue why the hell they are doing so poorly right now

12. Blue knights - Same goes for them.

I love the Cadets. I like their show this year. I don't think this will be a 2nd place year for them - not because I don't have faith, but because Bloo, Crown and BD simply won't let that happen.

• Like 2

Anyone is silly to think Blue Devils, Bluecoats, and Crown will not be the top three.... Then SCV, Cadets, Cavaliers as of now. I do think it is cool that we seem to have a true top 6 again!

I will correct this and say "anyone is silly to think Blue Devils won't be in the top three."

The rest is just speculation (though yes, it does seem unlikely at this point in time that Crown and Bloo won't be in the top 3)

Edited by Cappybara

This time of year last year Crown was riding in 5th....everybody is all over the bluecoats and counting out the ten time world champs, Cadets. I think the bluecoats are going to peak...My predictions as of today

1. Carolina Crown

2. Cadets

3. Blue Devils

4. Bluecoats

5. Cavaliers

6. Santa Clara

7. Blue Stars

8. Phantom

9. Crossmen

10. Madison

11. Boston - I have no clue why the hell they are doing so poorly right now

12. Blue knights - Same goes for them.

I like the order you list..... although I have not yet seen Phantom....... I also see Troopers in the mix and The Academy, also. There could be 16 corps in the top twelve !!!

It was a great show tonight. Crown has a seriously dangerous show, and it is great to see the Cavies with some of their old attitude back. I enjoyed the Blue Stars' show more than any other of theirs that I've seen. All in all, I thought everyone did well, and shows are getting better right through to the bottom of the rankings.

• Like 3

Frankly I don't think the narration [in Genesis's show] is even necessary . . . a simple "intro" narration is probably all they need.

Exactly. Troopers, for instance, get it just right.

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Like 1

Really liked Legends, reading the comments about Genesis's narrator not fitting the emotion of the words, now I hear it and can't unhear it.

She sounds like a really bored Annie Potts.

I don't think hiring a pro would have been that expensive, especially for a non-profit.

That being said -- maybe they wanted to give this opportunity to a MM.

Was it a member? Sounded older to me. I figured someone grabbed the English teacher who directs the plays at a nearby high school.

• Like 1

Looks like there is no difference between High and multi cam. Flip to the other one and you get the same high or close up shot. Thanks folks!

Hi-cam was actually just hi-cam for most of the evening. There were just a couple points where for some reason it included close-ups.