East Coast Classic Chestnut Hill BC.

I think we can all agree there is one mom on here tonight that should be very proud.

that might must be ME! Trombone mom/BariMom

• Like 4

Figures my feed would wig out during Bloo... restarting to see if it helps

!@#$@! can't get more than 2 seconds at a time now. Going to let it go to the end, maybe once it buffers through, I can rewind and watch without interruption. Please feed, stay alive for a while...

!@#$@! can't get more than 2 seconds at a time now. Going to let it go to the end, maybe once it buffers through, I can rewind and watch without interruption. Please feed, stay alive for a while...

Dude, just move to the US already. :tongue:

• Like 2

Visually I love the coats, but this isn't a show I want to listen to over and over- which is normally not the case.

WOW Bluecoats ! Don't worry about me.....my hearing is coming back a bit, but my eyes are still crossed....... can't wait to see Blu, Crown, Cadets, BD, SCV, Phantom head-to-head !

• Like 2

Bluecoats look cleaner than Cadets but I think Cadets sound better than Bluecoats. Cadets show design makes sense where I don't really get anything downside up or upside down besides sliding down 1/4 pipes.

Cadets are so dirty there is a ton of foot the sound and some foot and total phasing right now. Their "advantage" in music will show up as they get their feet under control. Starting to in bits.

• Like 1

WOW Bluecoats ! Don't worry about me.....my hearing is coming back a bit, but my eyes are still crossed....... can't wait to see Blu, Crown, Cadets, BD, SCV, Phantom head-to-head !

Totally agree. I was waiting for prelims but now I'm looking at flights to SAT Texas.

Bloo were superb tonight. A step above Cadets in design. In fact, a paradigm shift. Having watched Crown and Cavies last night, I loved them too. I just think that we may have seen the first drum corps show that, although it works outside, was initially designed for the big indoor arenas where championships are now won?

• Like 3