Beanpot Invitational - Lynn, MA July 3rd

Genesis scores from one show to the next plummeted 10 points. Heck, in retrospect, the Genesis staff should have sent the entire Corps to the beach to soak up the sun and the surf. Hard to believe that had they have done so, they'd have fallen in scores any more than practicing from sun up to sundown between the 2 shows.

It's like the 70's all over again. Crazy stuff going on.

• Like 1

Oh, I'll give you a bandaid. If you marched in this great Corps, its the least I can do, Jurassic Lancer.

I think I need a plaster cast!

• Like 1

I hate how there's no musical buildup to Bluecoats' first hit. It makes it so hollow.

See, for me I absolutely love it! Because if you are familiar with past drum corps arrangements (especially Crossmen 2002), or the original, there is a build up, and then right when you're expecting to get slammed in the face with a great impact, the brass stop and its just percussion for a little bit longer again. Then WHAM! there it is!

• Like 2

See, for me I absolutely love it! Because if you are familiar with past drum corps arrangements (especially Crossmen 2002), or the original, there is a build up, and then right when you're expecting to get slammed in the face with a great impact, the brass stop and its just percussion for a little bit longer again. Then WHAM! there it is!

I think of it as a slow burn.

I think I need a plaster cast!

I once broke my right wrist in a high school athletic event, and had a plaster cast put on for weeks. it itched under the caste like heck. 'stuck a school ruler under there to relieve the itch. I got some sympathy dates though during the ordeal though. So it wasn't all bad. Maybe the girls thought that I couldn't get too frisky with one arm in the caste.. who knows ( haha!). I thought of keeping the caste after my broken wrist heeled for future strategic date planning. But soon " cast " that thought off too when I saw my parents frown, Jurassic Lancer.

now... where were we again.... ?...

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Interesting...if you do the math between the different caption totals, then Phantom was 3.2 points ahead of Crossmen, but if you look at the difference in total scores, its only 2.8. Where's the missing .4 and on which side? Misreported score or misreported caption score? Non reported penalty on the recap?

I did the math (twice) and got 2.8. Maybe you made a miscalculation somewhere?

Edited by astronomical

Nope! If this is going to be their first gold, why not make it undefeated? Go big!

Naaaa, me? I love the drama ... I mean on the field drama, not the drama queen kind.