CrownBeat [July 8 2016]

Some of the worst fans during the Cavalier championship years were Cadet fans; also some BD fans about how they were "getting the shaft". I really don't think you have a fan base that is not biased. No apologies necessary

Everyone has bias, but only some choose to be tactful with it :smile:

The opening titles still make me laugh..."Moose trained to mix concrete and sign complicated insurance forms by JURGEN WORST"

right? attention to detail. the python guys never missed a moment of opportunity. first time I read the script i realized i still had missed half of what's going on.

Edited by corpsband

Some of the worst fans during the Cavalier championship years were Cadet fans; also some BD fans about how they were "getting the shaft". I really don't think you have a fan base that is not biased. No apologies necessary

Uh no.

And I can't believe as an adult male your bringing up a post of mine from June of 2006 and not even quoting it correctly. I literally saw that show preseason before the crap was added and said the corps was so strong in every caption that they could go undefeated. That it wouldn't surprise me. The corps was coming off an incredible finals where they dominated every caption, they had the same staff and a ton of vets. It was not an unreasonable statement at the time

Ten years later you're lifting that out of context and throwing it back at me as an insult. Ridiculous

You pretty clearly have an issue with Cadets. I have great respect for the Cavaliers.

Hope some day your perspective changes!

Cadets 2016 has zero cheese. That makes me a happy camper. Let's just enjoy it.

• Like 5

Uh no.

And I can't believe as an adult male your bringing up a post of mine from June of 2006 and not even quoting it correctly. I literally saw that show preseason before the crap was added and said the corps was so strong in every caption that they could go undefeated. That it wouldn't surprise me. The corps was coming off an incredible finals where they dominated every caption, they had the same staff and a ton of vets. It was not an unreasonable statement at the time

Ten years later you're lifting that out of context and throwing it back at me as an insult. Ridiculous

You pretty clearly have an issue with Cadets. I have great respect for the Cavaliers.

Hope some day your perspective changes!

Cadets 2016 has zero cheese. That makes me a happy camper. Let's just enjoy it.

Why WAS Cadets 2006 so bad? This is off-topic but I want to hear from someone around then

Why WAS Cadets 2006 so bad? This is off-topic but I want to hear from someone around then

Me and you both. I actually enjoyed the show.

They cheesed the show up big time. There were some huge staff "issues" that causes a host of problems and frankly I feel like they've only been excised this season. They started out well and went straight down hill. Quick.

right? attention to detail. the python guys never missed a moment of opportunity. first time I read the script i realized i still had missed half of what's going on. [/quoted

Salads to zoos?