Denver Drumbeat (Drums Along the Rockies)

These uniforms have definitely grown on me. Look great from up top.

Agree. Up close I don't hate them, but they are different. However, from a distance I really dig the Troopers look, and that's what really matters because live that's where you will be.

My feed went to low def again. Picture is all grainy like something from the 80s.

Going on most of this trooper show now.

Not happy with my purchase.

Word from friend at site- Best Troop he's ever seen!! I agree!! Incredible corps from Casper

Huge sound from Troop!! Love this music book. Some great visuals too with some big field coverage. Should be a solid contender for top 12. Just so much competition for that spot.

My feed went to low def again. Picture is all grainy like something from the 80s.

Going on most of this trooper show now.

Not happy with my purchase.

For me at least, I get much better results if I put the stream maybe 10 seconds behind real time. Less buffering and quality drops.

• Like 2

I like Troopers' show. I think the uniform is a design mistake, because the "belt" droops, but it has no contrast against the dark trousers so you can'T really see it anyway. But up close, it just looks "off". Obviously, it's not the marchers' decision.

Like the drill and the music for sure, though. :-)