Drum Corps on Jupiter 7-Eleven

Not sure if they are even assessing timing penalties yet

In the Denver thread, someone reported that Blue Knights were told in advance that their show would be penalized at that competition if it wasn't at least 10 minutes long (which is why the moved the start of their show a minute earlier, into what had been their preshow), so maybe T&P penalties are now in force.

• Like 1

In the Denver thread, someone reported that Blue Knights were told in advance that their show would be penalized at that competition if it wasn't at least 10 minutes long (which is why the moved the start of their show a minute earlier, into what had been their preshow), so maybe T&P penalties are now in force.

Nope on penalties .. warnings this coming weekend and the first penalty would be in San Antonio ... if I recall ...

Anyword on how the Cadets did?

Agreed. DCI changed the timing this year -- corps all got one extra minute added to the performance intervals, so that helps, I guess.

Did they? The Jupiter schedule at the start of this thread, and the schedule for all three of tonight's shows as given on DCI's site, says 17 minutes for each corps (e.g., Crossmen were 9:05 and BAC was 9:22), which is just what it's been for several years now.

There have been a handful of shows where the schedule has shown an 18-minute interval, but I think that's been the exception not the norm.

Did they? The Jupiter schedule at the start of this thread, and the schedule for all three of tonight's shows as given on DCI's site, says 17 minutes for each corps (e.g., Crossmen were 9:05 and BAC was 9:22), which is just what it's been for several years now.

There have been a handful of shows where the schedule has shown an 18-minute interval, but I think that's been the exception not the norm.

ok - I thought they were running 18 but I frankly haven't checked. Sorry if I've misinformed

Amtrak is having a sale on the Northeast Corridor.

....oops, wrong forum.

yeah BOGO - buy one train crash ticket, get your second train crash ticket half off

• Like 2

yeah BOGO - buy one train crash ticket, get your second train crash ticket half off

Hey now, I take Amtrak all the time from DC to NYC round-trip.