The Daytona 500...well really the Daytona 8

Dear DCI,

What I do in my own house on my PC is none of your business, and I wouldn't be recording the live stream if you would have just let us buy copies of the non-Finalists from last year...

Edited by Pinwiz

I liked Boston's show, but dang they've got one of the better "made for drum corps power" songs in existence in "Man of La Mancha." I wish they didn't play it so tastefully (which they really do) and just brought it blasting down the 50 towards the crowd.

Too much finesse. :cool:

• Like 2

The frightening possibility that we havent yet seen a finalist show....

I doubt that. Crossmen is very strong and Boston tends to pick up steam as the season progresses.

Man, Boston has to work on that sound system, as right now, its not helping them in the least, imo. Still see lots of potential here with this year's Boston's show, but time is of the essence here now.

Dear DCI,

What I do in my own house on my PC is none of your business, and I wouldn't be recording the live stream if you would have just let us buy copies of the non-Finalists from last year...

Except that if you signed up for the live feed you agreed to the terms and conditions.

Your complaint is not with DCI but with the filks who own the music...and market forces.

I really liked the end of the Florida Crusaders show, but they need to do some staging work there. It feels like a third of the corps is cut off by the central windmill.

• Like 1