The Daytona 500...well really the Daytona 8

Crossmen are really good. I love this music. Drill is expansive and well written. Probably my only critique of the show is the middle tarp (the large one). I just feel it washes away any visual/drill when located on top. Often it's the percussion section and their forms are wiped out, to me, by the bright color. I think it takes away from visual.

I wonder if the shine/glare will lessen under the artificial lights of a dome and it'll read better. I'm betting it will

None too full for this show. I suspect it'll grow as the tour takes hold in Florida again.

Two previous shows sold out front side.

None too full for this show. I suspect it'll grow as the tour takes hold in Florida again.

Two previous shows sold out front side.

• Like 1

Agree. They could remove it and the program would be improved. Also the tag ending needs to go.

If they ended on that big finish, it would bring people out of their seats.
  • Like 1

Love the quartet at the end.

Feels a little tacked on to what preceded it.

First read on them. Big step up in terms of the musical content from previous years. Should be solid 10 or 11, battling it out with BS for the spot, though Stars looked cleaner when I saw them a few days ago.

That's because you don't like the Blue stars

No that's because this show is better designed and performed than the BS show this summer. Grow Up.

I hate the group ticket commercial because they keep cutting off the great moments in those shows! :D

• Like 2

I wonder if the shine/glare will lessen under the artificial lights of a dome and it'll read better. I'm betting it will

Better question - Will it look better than the Colts helmet in that same location?

• Like 1

Crossmen are really good. I love this music. Drill is expansive and well written. Probably my only critique of the show is the middle tarp (the large one). I just feel it washes away any visual/drill when located on top. Often it's the percussion section and their forms are wiped out, to me, by the bright color. I think it takes away from visual.

It doesn't play any better live, IMHO.