Minneapolis Musings

Also, you just cannot go wrong with Metheny.

I really like this show quite a bit more than last year. Think they could have went all out with the train thing, but great drill, great music, great captions, and the show actually makes sense unlike last year.

That deccel into the Metheny out is awesome.

Great job! MUCH more enjoyable than my last viewing.

• Like 2

Those are some nice closer flags. Nice drill to push to the end. I suspect they'll adjust that train-horn effect in the low brass in that final push to maximize the effect. Nice show, PC.

Finally finished baking 200+ breakfast muffins for Troop - ready to kick back and take in everyone's shows from the sofa. Driving from Austin to Kansas tomorrow to join the tour for a week - should get to catch shows in El Dorado, Bentonville, Belton and San Antonio. Can't wait to see all this talent in person!

• Like 1

Don't care what they say -- GREAT JOB, PC!!!

I'm a homer and darn proud of it.

• Like 2

I feel like they should take their drill up one step. What they have is, by no means, bad, but it seems like The marchers could handle a little more than their getting. Overall though, I like this show WAY more this time than the last time I saw it.