Drenched in DeKalb

Well I can sleep easier tonight. After hearing people predict BD would beat the 2nd place corps by 2 to 3 points in the previous weeks it was nice to see the top 3 so close. Looking forward to how tomorrow shakes up.

Who was saying 2 or 3 points?

• Like 1

yeah.. I'm with you mboogey73 I don't understand the GE score for BD at all. Their brass and battery is amazing as always, but overall GE? I just don't see what the judges see.

Can't speak for Bloo since I still don't completely understand Bloo's show, but BD is doing a show about the Tempest (note, they're not trying to tell the story) and have incorporated a LOT of elements in the show that tie that theme in really well. I can understand why people wouldn't understand it though

• Like 2

Go BD!!! Let me just say I called it that BD's show was designed better than the rest - and the GE score seems to reflect that. I wish BK would score higher than they are, but hey, you win some you lose some. Also excited that the top is so close, as well as SCV and Cadets.

All the top 3 have reason for optimism, with regards to gold medal chances. Should be fun.

Agree. I didn't mention BD because I figured that was obvious. :)

Okay, everyone, you can stop complaining about the Bluecoats' bad run tonight. They're within a point of the lead!

• Like 1

I'm so confused... Definitely all easily in finals, top 8 yet to be determined. Lots of season to go still

Who was saying 2 or 3 points?

Not sure. I said 1 point, but I was off by .4

As mentioned above, INT stands for Intermission. Here on DCP, it has taken on a Corps-like persona including show themes and tunes lists.

Some folks think it's funny; others, well -- this IS DCP.

Haha thank you! I was very confused if it was supposed to stand for a corps. I though maybe it was like BAC referring to the "Boston Area Crusaders", but I have no clue what corps INT could have been, LOL

Edited by BaritoneMarcher