Music on the Move...Bentonville Arkansas

And to make matters worse, it's always during the early part of the season, when all of the shows are in rough draft mode. I feel for all the West Coast DCI fans.

Yea i live in Murrieta in Riverside County. So all i get is the Pasadena/Walnut and Riverside show each year. SCV went up North this year. So us SoCal heads missed SCV's brilliant show this year. That one hurt lol.

BD is doing an encore.

Aha -- since they're not listed on the lineup, I sometimes forget about encores. Thanks!

Yea i live in Murrieta in Riverside County. So all i get is the Pasadena/Walnut and Riverside show each year. SCV went up North this year. So us SoCal heads missed SCV's brilliant show this year. That one hurt lol.

I feel better now that I know I'm not alone in missing seeing SCV live!

I feel better now that I know I'm not alone in missing seeing SCV live!

Yea it sucked SCV didn't come to SoCal this year but i am dealing with it quite well. As of Saturday night i am no longer crying myself to sleep lol.

#TheWife's phone died. She was in a great spot to get a pic of the bad guy getting shot in Crown's show. Oh, well....

Brief impressions after INT:

Troopers are yet again providing a high quality product with a American-centric vibe. Horn line sounds really lush and deep and loud.

Softer moments need work. Theme is good for them and sells most of the time Visual overall a small concern.

Academy was sooooo good. I did not see this coming. That opening and the closer, yawzaaa! Fun with high quality. This is definitely a finals

possible corps. Loved it.

BD is just so good it is crazy to watch. They are just really good at everything they do. The performance and design. The Tempest is my favorite

Bill S. play, so that helps me connect to all the isms. Ready to see it again.

Crown and BD are really like comparing apples to stethoscopes. So very different in eachapproach. I like the theme risk and the story is pretty easy to follow though like last year's show early on, it gets too allusive at times. Think they outperformed BD, but BD out designed them. Too many predictable Crown devices. Regardless, amazing corps. Possible DCI winner if they look at the things BD does better design wise and makes some changes. They have the talent for it. Crazy clean for July 19.

• Like 2

Crown and BD are really like comparing apples to stethoscopes.

Quote of DCP thus far this season. Love it!

So true. I think judging gets harder and harder, though we still love to bash those guys and girls.