uncomfortably warm in Broken Arrow - Wed, July 20

should see a nice bump tomorrow :)

I hope so. They've rewritten 60% of the show. They seem to be pulling in a lot of staff reinforcements from previous years in all captions to try to get the corps cleaned after rewriting so much if the program. There's rumor of removing the front stage which I would be happy about. All of the rewrites have taken members off the stage so handwriting on the wall. 80% of the show is great now! Edited by Tobias

Every time I hear about these Cadets re-writes the percentage of the show rewritten keeps going up. Soon we're going to be claiming that 170% of the Cadets' show was rewritten!

and it only took 110% effort lol

seriously though - the ballad has been redone 4 times now in a major way - with many smaller tweaks

so they could mathematically get above 100%

There is no way in h*** that The Madison Scouts are beating Phantom Regiment, this year.

so... what you're saying is, there's a chance!

There is no way in h*** that The Madison Scouts are beating Phantom Regiment, this year.

Careful, tesmusic might jump in and call you a hater

It's a good thing DCI Finals are not taking place in H**L :ninja:

Every time I hear about these Cadets re-writes the percentage of the show rewritten keeps going up. Soon we're going to be claiming that 170% of the Cadets' show was rewritten!

Hmmm. Some parts have been rewritten several times so it's possible. There's part of the ballad that they didn't even have flag work two nights ago meanwhile BD, Bloo and Crown are going through their show with a magnifying glass cleaning. My respect for these Cadet kids grows exponentially every day. They'll still get clean by August..