Battle in Belton, 7/21/16

I don't believe that Genesis "started this show years ago" since this show is only 2 years old. Maybe you're referring to another show, but the "Austin" show used to occur right outside of Austin in Round Rock. It even had a great, very early season show there in 2011 with the top 8 or so going head-to-head.

I think this show is run/sponsored by the Boston Crusaders and Band Shoppe now, which might be why they changed location.

It's about an hour, without traffic.

Boston has been staying there for the past few years. Use to stay at the Austin Marriott on the river when i had business down there years ago. Great place to go.

This show in Texas is sponsored by BAC? I have never heard that.

It's sponsored by Band Shoppe, who are major supporters of BAC. I just tied the two together, but you're right, BAC is not an official sponsor.

Watching the Blue Stars practice in a field house right now. How much money this must cost...

Anyways. Positive vibes here from staff. Kids working hard.

Boston has been staying there for the past few years. Use to stay at the Austin Marriott on the river when i had business down there years ago. Great place to go.[/quote

Staying there the past few years?? I just saw them in Mass. recently. Huh. I've stayed at the Austin Marriott too. And that has nothing to do with this thread, but I wanted you to know I Stayed there once.😗

Scouts need a great show tonight. A second place finish behind Phantom would be good. A lousy show could find them behind PR, Blue Stars, Boston, & Crossmen.

I don't want to jinx, but I don't see that happening. At worst they get beat by BStars and Phantom possibly Xmen. I don't see Boston beating them

I don't want to jinx, but I don't see that happening. At worst they get beat by BStars and Phantom possibly Xmen. I don't see Boston beating them

BK is doing good they have had 4 2 point + increases. They must be doing something right.

• Like 1

Anyone else at this show tonight?