Battle in Belton, 7/21/16

3-way tie for 2nd in GE. Huh.

I was just looking at that...

In addition...Boston closed gap on Crossmen in music(tied) and visual(-.35) scores but got beat in GE by both Crossmen(+1.7) and Troopers(+.5) ...

Edited by Liahona

I don't care how Boston scores - I like their show! But is making finals an Impossible Dream?

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 1

I'd say Colts are just as clean as Troop and honestly have a better book.

NOPE - Colts do NOT have a better book than TROOPERS and are not as clean as any of the corps above them.

I don't care how Boston scores - I like their show! But is making finals an Impossible Dream?

Nice pun. If you're seriously asking, though, I don't think it is. The caption holding them back right now is GE, and I think that that is the caption in which they have the most potential for growth later in the season. I'm a big fan of BAC(this year and in general) so I hope so!

Edited by Jaltrogge

Scouts ranked in 10th place, close to 11th & fighting for a finals spot. Different year, similar result.

Scouts ranked in 10th place, close to 11th & fighting for a finals spot. Different year, similar result.

I had high hopes for this show. Still hoping they pull something amazing out with this production. They have a sloppy percussion section and most of the guard work seems odd and not so emotional, captivating, or well performed. The whole show just suffers some from poor design. I listen to the Bluecoats repertoire (especially their 2nd tune to the end) and they sound more like what we expect from Madison. The Scouts have to figure out a style of music arranging and show design that is going to work for them.

Edited by jwillis35