Landing in Little Rock

Venue: War Memorial Stadium, Little Rock, Arkansas

Weather forecast: 50 percent chance of shower and thunderstorms this evening.

Line-up:

7:10 p.m. Pioneer

7:27 p.m. Spirit of Atlanta

7:44 p.m. Troopers

8:01 p.m. The Academy

8:18 p.m. Intermission

8:35 p.m. Boston Crusaders

8:52 p.m. Crossmen

9:09 p.m. Madison Scouts

9:26 p.m. The Cavaliers

9:43 p.m. Bluecoats

10:00 p.m. Awards

I think it's safe to predict Bluecoats will be first and Cavies second, but the real action may be between Academy, BAC, Crossmen, and Troopers. While comparing one show to another is not always an indication, we do it all the time. Academy's score last night was higher than Crossmen and BAC's best score, BAC was within two points of Crossmen which has not happened in a while, and last week Troopers edged very close to BAC.

Crossmen needs to pull 2 more points out of their Aussies so they can beat Bluestars in Atlanta

Edited by xbones7480

I will never forget this show back in 1981. The annoucer said . " Let's give them a big Arkansas welcome "and a few thousand people calling the hogs in unison was awesome . "Sue-wee ! "

Edited by Bill L.
  • Like 1

I will never forget this show back in 1981. The annoucer said . " Let's give them a big Arkansas welcome "and a few thousand people calling the hogs in unison was awesome . "Sue-wee ! "

and we worry whether it is "bloo" or "boo."

If this show gets rained out momma ain't gonna be very happy.

I really hope it doesn't, I'm so excited to go to this show. I haven't been to a dci show since the 2014 season. Also, I waited 3 years for the cavaliers to finally come back to little rock lol

Madison hasn't had a show sime SA I believe. Expect some changes were made and they come out on top of the group today. I don't see Academy's score going up after the 4 point jump yesterday so they will either stay or slightly drop especially going before the break IMO. I hope this grouping stays close because it's exciting to watch.

That happened to us (The Crossmen) when we were there in 78. We did full retreat back then. It sounded really bizarre from the field.