Music City Masterpiece - Nashville Show Thread

12th is not a give-me, they have a fight on their hands for that 12th spot

Yeah and that's no offense to a fantastic Academy or vastly improving Boston corps- it just seemed like early season they were on track for a real special run and it's just quickly getting away from them.

How so? And does it matter, if only the corps knows that?

What matters is that the judges know that.

Also to answer your question, I recall that this section is supposed to represent the "anger and primitively nature of Caliban" from the Tempest

It's still flow. I think it needs a different intro to reel you in and connect you to the story. I love these guys and know they can perform the hell out of anything you give them. Just need to draw focus better at certain times to move the story along

• Like 2

Agreed.

It's still flow. I think it needs a different intro to reel you in and connect you to the story. I love these guys and know they can perform the hell out of anything you give them. Just need to draw focus better at certain times to move the story along

I think it's just two late. Finals are in what, 2 weeks? I don't think that's really enough time for them to make drastic changes to the show in order to jump up in the standings. Really sad and disappointing. I really thought, after last year, that they were on the rise again.

And there is credit for that on what sheet?

Absolutely no where. It's a non-factor, I'm just clearing up the facts. Amazing how people were criticizing BD for not marching and you had no issues, but as soon as Bloo was brought up, it was :smile:

• Like 1

What matters is that the judges know that.

Also to answer your question, I recall that this section is supposed to represent the "anger and primitively nature of Caliban" from the Tempest

Yeah... I saw the BD360 for that, and it seems like a stretch. "We wanted earthly music, so we though modern dance music is earthly"? I mean, I can kinda understand that, but the beiber does not sound "earthly" to me. Maybe I'm crazy, but I guess I just don't see how they got the logical jump from that to the beiber peice.