Sizzlin' in HOTlanta (DCI Southeast, Atlanta - July 30th)

Those of you that don't subscribe to the live video feeds at dci.org, why? Just curious. Must be agony not to see the shows?

I drive truck..don't get much chance to sit down and watch a ppv...

Speaking of drum majors, we all know the Phantom DM pulls his baton out of the back shoulder of his jacket.

Has anybody noticed the Academy DM pulls his out in a similar manner out of the FRONT of his jacket? :cool:

• Like 1

Any chance Brandt Crocker can stop growling so we can actually understand what he is saying when announcing a corps' name? Just not necessary.

that's blasphemy!

• Like 1

Any chance Brandt Crocker can stop growling so we can actually understand what he is saying when announcing a corps' name? Just not necessary.

I don't know what you mean? I definitely could tell who was playing, and I really enjoyed faaaaaamm rggggmmmtt's show.

• Like 1

Speaking of drum majors, we all know the Phantom DM pulls his baton out of the back shoulder of his jacket.

Has anybody noticed the Academy DM pulls his out in a similar manner out of the FRONT of his jacket? :cool:

That's fine. There are less attractive places to pull it out of.

• Like 5

I can't remember how much the whole season was. $99? I don't go out nearly as much anymore, so that helps.

I save up and go to as many live shows instead of getting the feed from DCI. The live feed is good but it's nothing like being there.