Sizzlin' in HOTlanta (DCI Southeast, Atlanta - July 30th)

IMO this Blue Knights show will give The Cavies some real comp in a week or so, all joking aside the show is entertaining. Maybe confusing but the demand is up there.

I don't see the demand as up there as Cavies. There's not a lot of readable drill in this show, nor is there a lot of playing while moving in this show. It is one of my most favorite shows of the season, but I do not see it has having the level of content as the Cavies.

• Like 1

My dad and I cannot get over his eyes being so,,,,very much as he interviews this band mom.

I thought they got a new tarp but it seems the lighting in the dome is making it look different.

I can see the creases from folding it time after time after time.

I think the jacket colors along with the props and mirrors don't complement the tarp very well anymore.

I think they should get a new tarp but make it black with white radiating from the middle, like a black hole with light trying to fight through.

It would wonders with the dramatic effect, which this show already has plenty of.

This show is wonderful.

----

New ending....not liking it. They need to end on a powerful note. Hear how the crowd reacted? Not good.

They had a chance to almost 2pt Phantom tonight, but now they will probably beat them by .75 or so.

D***it....I was hoping they would blow my socks off at the end...how disappointing...omg I so hope they change it. I hope they have a trick up their sleeve for the end at Finals. I still believe this show has what it takes to move up close to 6th. I don't think they can get 6th but they can get within 1.5pts of 6th if they do it right.

Honestly, that brass book was amazing! but I feel like their brass line needs a little more uuummmppppphhhhh, to achieve it fully.

Edited by goodmello
  • Like 2

Both BK's and Crossmen's tarps were just a shine-fest on the feed. Must be better in person surely?