Sizzlin' in HOTlanta (DCI Southeast, Atlanta - July 30th)

All this Madison hate. I have to say I really like the show. But Lady Gaga isn't doing them any favors. Plus, I realize it's a show about Judas, but having no Jesus character really hurts story-wise.

It's not the corps we dislike. Trust me, I know what it's like to be given a complete disaster of a show to perform; I share Madison's frustration.

• Like 2

Sorry Scouts, I love you but I hate your show. I can't stand it.

"Whoever told you depicting suicide was an appropriate part of a drum corps show was wrong.

You're not pushing the envelope, you're pushing your corps right out of the top 12. :thumbdown:[/quote

Phantom Regiment did it with Juliet in 2010. What's the difference ?

+++

This is a great post. Nobody hates any particular corps but this year's offering from the Madison Scouts isn't consistent with what the Scouts usually put on the field. I think the production is beneath them and doesn't show off the talent this corps possesses. I wish the Scouts all the success in the world because they were among my favorite corps to compete against but 2016 isn't a step up for them.

Not just a random suicide- it's biblical

Where is this Lady Gaga. I keep hearing about it, but I don't notice it. Can someone please point out what Lady Gaga piece is infused in there and where it is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wagn8Wrmzuc

Right at the end of Madison's show after JCSuperstar tag

Edited by ShouldveMarchedAgeOut

Where/when?

Hrothgar? you still hang around here?

It's not the corps we dislike. Trust me, I know what it's like to be given a complete disaster of a show to perform; I share Madison's frustration.

I wouldn't rate this show as a complete disaster. 2014 was a complete disaster. This show is leaps and bounds better than that show.

We can all rejoice in the return of the Cavies then.... I know I luv em

The Cavaliers are my brothers in green; I'm a proud alumnus!

I hope you're not yanking our collective chains...

I'm only pondering

sorry to get your mouth all ready