Champions in Chester, August 4 2016

From the outside looking in, one would think I am absolutely certifiable.

Me too! People think I'm a nut because I love drum corps so much. I think the people coming with me tonight will have a better understanding after they experience it.

From the outside looking in, one would think I am absolutely certifiable.

For once, total agreement on DCP!!! (Note the lack of anyone's disagreement with your post,another DCP first.)

P.S. What was it like to actually meet Cappybara in Annapolis? Is that why your posts are so emotional???

Edited by xandandl

Same here, bringing my daughter, a newbie to her first Live show. Great venue. Perfect weather tonight. Who remembers last year. Crazy storm blew through a few hours before the show. Since it's a soccer field the temporary painted yard lines kept washing away in the wet grass and they kept repainting them every other corps.

Same here, bringing my daughter, a newbie to her first Live show. Great venue. Perfect weather tonight. Who remembers last year. Crazy storm blew through a few hours before the show. Since it's a soccer field the temporary painted yard lines kept washing away in the wet grass and they kept repainting them every other corps.

last year was funny. It poured up until the show, and then the weather was beautiful. Many people did fall though

Also, is there a list of housing for today/this weekend?

I don't know about a list, but if someone is putting one together, here is the Crossmen housing site:

Housing:

Upper Merion Area High School

435 Crossfield Rd

King of Prussia, PA 19406

You can go to the King of Prussia mall afterwards.

Also, is there a list of housing for today/this weekend?

Cadets are at Birdsboro, PA; Crown at Nazareth H.S., PA; Regiment will be @ Conrad Weiser HS 44 Big Spring Rd Robesonia, PA 19551, Bluecoats will be at

The Perkiomen School 200 Seminary St. Pennsburg, PA 18073

Edited by xandandl

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I just busted my data plan downloading these posts.

• Like 1