Big Loud & Live 13

I was going, but then I decided to man up and find the cash and make it out to finals week. I'm from Texas so I've never been to finals outside of performing in it 3 times. I'm excited.

• Like 4

I can only manage to pull off Semi's and Finals in Indy this year (first time since 2008 not attending all three).........so it's Thursday night theater for me in Grandville/Grand Rapids MIchigan.

Take me with you.

D:

I'm flying out of DFW at 7am on Thursday. Trying to catch everyone and take off the least amount of work.

• Like 1

I'll be in Indy too. For those going to the theater, download the Atom movie ticket app and your first ticket purchased through the app is free just for signing up.

Too many high schoolers in the theatres near me. Not going

Had a horrible experience at the June one with high schoolers. What made it worse is I knew who they were.

Booed Blue Devils every time they were mentioned (WITH a BD alum in a jacket right behind them I know they saw walk in), made fun of Bluecoats show the whole time and kept saying they sucked, laughed at a Boston player who fell, ect. I glared back at them a few times and got a come at me bro gesture with an "I DONT CARE!" yelled at me as Bluecoats were starting.

Not sure I wanna go back. And it's the only theater that has it within a 100 miles.

Edited by DrumManTx