Big Loud & Live 13

Aren't you 20? Lol...

Yes. You'd be surprised how big of a difference in maturity there is between a 20 year old and a 15 year old

• Like 3

For those having bad experiences with noisy people, most theatres will eject people causing disturbances. It just takes a complaint to an usher or manager.

I actually had the same thing happen at Grand Nationals last year. The band behind me was laughing at Broken Arrows horse heads and making "horsy noises" as they called them during their performance. Not bad enough already? THEIR DIRECTOR WAS SITTING WITH THEM DOING THE SAME THING! I turned around and said "Keep it up, their going to be your new champion. You need to shut the hell up and watch, because clearly, you're not in finals and this is probably the reason why. Maturity." My friend went and complained to one of the ushers and they got removed from the premises. That's when I decided to laugh, while they were looking at me, as they walked out.

• Like 1

Who's going?

I will be at the AMC/Desert Ridge in Phoenix. Join me; look for the old guy in a white ball cap with a red chevron and a red SUTA t-shirt.

Edited by 1956OPR

I will be at the AMC/Desert Ridge in Phoenix. Join me; look for the old guy in a white ball cap with a red chevron and a red SUTA t-shirt.

you may want to check that. I thought I would be there too. Think the closest is Deer Valley 30.

I would never think band students and director would be making fun of a band at BOA Finals. This blows my mind!

Yes. You'd be surprised how big of a difference in maturity there is between a 20 year old and a 15 year old

As a fellow 20 year old, can confirm.

I would never think band students and director would be making fun of a band at BOA Finals. This blows my mind!

They shouldn't be making fun of any band. Whether they be the Grand National Champion, the last place band, or a Drum Corps. All put in loads of time and effort into their programs and deserve the same amount of respect. Granted, Drum Corps is a little more prestigious.

• Like 2

You'll be even more shocked at the difference between 20 and 45!!!! :silly::muahaha:

Oh, and something else that comes with maturity... family! I'm going, but only if my wife agrees to let me abandon her with a 7, 5 and 3 year old all evening!

Edited by Tenoris4Jazz
  • Like 3

NOTE: last time it checked it WAS NOT being Cinecast at AMC/Desert Ridge in Phoenix (my favorite DCI LOUD LIVE venue). Weeks ago, when I learned Desert Ridge WASN"T carrying the feed a friend and I booked reserved "reclining" seats at Cinemark Theatres, on Dobson Road, in Mesa, AZ. But theatre is small and quickly sells out. Good Luck. .Sadly I believe only Three Theatres Carrying the show in Phoenix!!!!