Hard Corps update?

So Fuse recently released another promo image for Clash of the Corps.

Let's play a game of "What's Wrong With This Picture?"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsAsXzrWEAAyn22.jpg:large

Oops!

So Fuse recently released another promo image for Clash of the Corps.

Let's play a game of "What's Wrong With This Picture?"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsAsXzrWEAAyn22.jpg:large

They spent multiple months with 2 corps.

They were exposed to competitions.

This is just plain dumb.

What the heck did they even learn from filming this show?

Edited by Fish

Evidently, very little. Sigh...

Take from it what you can.

After all, the owner of all of this had a public dispute with someone else he shared a film with over the course of the summer - no matter how much of a marketing plan that was.

• Like 1

They spent multiple months with 2 corps.

They were exposed to competitions.

This is just plain dumb.

What the heck did they even learn from filming this show?

Folks HOLLYWOOD et al....and TV networks...NEVER gets it right...I can't tell you over the years how many movies/tv shows get wrong the REAL aspects of flying and aircraft in general...so many freaking mistakes and not even close representations with so many inaccuracies...I cringe every time I watch plane scenes (the jet interiors in Criminal Minds for example are not accurate or a different Gulfstream every episode with inaccurate paint scheme) or even planes that don't even exist...not to leave out airplane crashes AND aircraft sounds not even close and/or watching the gauges on instrument panels spinning out of control in the airplane cockpit etc....it is laughable to me...why?...I'm an mini-expert...well IMO we are all mini-experts when it comes to drum corps as well..I'm sure there will be TONS of stuff that is going to be cringe worthy....Just have to look at it as entertainment IMO...and enjoy it for what it's worth..which won't be saying much...

Edited by Liahona

Folks HOLLYWOOD et al....and TV networks...NEVER gets it right...I can't tell you over the years how many movies/tv shows get wrong the REAL aspects of flying and aircraft in general...so many freaking mistakes and not even close representations with so many inaccuracies...I cringe every time I watch plane scenes (the jet interiors in Criminal Minds for example are not accurate or a different Gulfstream every episode with inaccurate paint scheme) or even planes that don't even exist...not to leave out airplane crashes AND aircraft sounds not even close and/or watching the gauges on instrument panels spinning out of control in the airplane cockpit etc....it is laughable to me...why?...I'm an mini-expert...well IMO we are all mini-experts when it comes to drum corps as well..I'm sure there will be TONS of stuff that is going to be cringe worthy....Just have to look at it as entertainment IMO...and enjoy it for what it's worth..which won't be saying much...

Oh, I'll watch. Glean the wheat from the chaff. Edited by Terri Schehr

I think this is a case of one hand not knowing what the other is doing. It's extremely common for the agency producing ads, trailers, or other promotional material to not be involved at all in the actual production of the product. They may not even know what it will be about. In the same way, the producers of the show may not be involved in the production of promotional material.

For instance, most movie directors these days don't know what the trailers for their movie are like until they actually air. Gone are the days that directors are involved in that process.

• Like 3

I think this is a case of one hand not knowing what the other is doing. It's extremely common for the agency producing ads, trailers, or other promotional material to not be involved at all in the actual production of the product. They may not even know what it will be about. In the same way, the producers of the show may not be involved in the production of promotional material.

For instance, most movie directors these days don't know what the trailers for their movie are like until they actually air. Gone are the days that directors are involved in that process.

My thoughts, too.