Hard Corps update?

I'm curious as to how FUSE handles music copyright issues. Will we just get a lot of snippets...will we ever see an entire show?

Good question. I would assume they have it covered.

But, I have wondered since this was announced how much we will see(and hear) of other corps besides the Cadets and Blue Devils. If they are covering what happened during the season, how could they do that without acknowledging the Nocoats, who won, and Cavaliers, who pulled ahead of Cadets.

TBH disgusted with the sexualization. Most corps have members under 18

Are those the ones who practice fully clothed?

More seriously, I think it was TVLine.com that came up with the headline.

For the documentary, It's kind of hard to film ANY corps practicing and not see a bunch of young people who are minimally dressed. Is it sexualization to film what is there?

• Like 1

Perhaps if the show does well there might be a season 2 continuation called "Clash of the Corps Staff" based on off-season staff changes.

It could be a little like Real Housewives of New Jersey but with more marching and spinning (but with less hair-pulling and table-flipping).

Perhaps if the show does well there might be a season 2 continuation called "Clash of the Corps Staff" based on off-season staff changes.

It could be a little like Real Housewives of New Jersey but with more marching and spinning (but with less hair-pulling and table-flipping).

and some who just can't get out of the revolving door.

You'd HAVE to have the Troop incident in there...

TBH disgusted with the sexualization. Most corps have members under 18

did you not see Roxanne in Crown's show this summer? Far from being a cloistered celibate.

Could say the same about Adonis before he went gray haired.