I&E results? post them here

As I understand it from talking to oboists and research, the biggest issue about breath control is not about running out of air, but trying to get rid of it -- you have to control it very carefully so consequently you almost always have more than you need.

back pressure!

i swear to god, it does something to their brains

• Like 1

back pressure!

i swear to god, it does something to their brains

Now that you mention it .....

It's a bummer to see a bare minimum or lack of participation from the bigger corps that used to represent well: SCV, Cavaliers, Crown, BK (did they have anyone - I don't recall). Even BD seemed to have a lot less people participating. I know it's all about the corps' final placement, but I&E has seemingly lost it's luster to a lot of folks

Look again. It's a lack of participation from ALL the corps. Two guys in trombone, a half-dozen trumpets? From the THOUSANDS of kids who are there finals week? What's the point?

It's time to scrap this apparently bad idea in which only a handful participate.

It's a bummer to see a bare minimum or lack of participation from the bigger corps that used to represent well: SCV, Cavaliers, Crown, BK (did they have anyone - I don't recall). Even BD seemed to have a lot less people participating. I know it's all about the corps' final placement, but I&E has seemingly lost it's luster to a lot of folks

can't remember last time crown did I&E.

According to a Facebook post, the Oregon Crusaders bass drums won.

Yes, score of 93. Congrats to OC.

According to a Facebook post, the Oregon Crusaders bass drums won.

Yes, with a score of 93. Here is their facebook feed with video: https://www.facebook.com/oregoncrusaders/?fref=ts

Edited by luv4corps

Had to find a real computer to read the results. Pacific Crest had a good showing at the Perfirmers Showcase.

-- First in Aux Ensemble

-- First in Multi-Percussion

Plus 2nd thru 5th in several other categories.

Well done, PC Performers! And thank you, everyone!

• 3 weeks later...