Madison Scouts 2017

1 hour ago, Poppycock said:

Who else feels this show will be as depressing as h_ll?  Like the world isn't depressing enough. Let's do a Sally Jessy Raphael show. Sounds like some post apocalyptic depressing stuff.  Oh joy, rapture. Wonderful idea. 

Boston is dark dark dark., and Fun Fun Fun!  
Scouts are coming off of a dark show 2016, I doubt they will do that twice.

Another hilarious announcement. And it's only "part 1".  Oh boy!  Perhaps in part 2 we will be introduced to Piggy and the remainder of the Lord Of The Flies cast!

• Like 3

Part Two: Meet Jude the Obscure. A lovable little orphan whose story is rags to ...  well, you'll see. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Poppycock said:

Who else feels this show will be as depressing as h_ll?  Like the world isn't depressing enough. Let's do a Sally Jessy Raphael show. Sounds like some post apocalyptic depressing stuff.  Oh joy, rapture. Wonderful idea. 

I would describe the show concept as more adventurous and thrilling.  Maybe The Dark Knight or Thunderdome on steroids.

• Like 2

First show

I'm hoping it will be adventurous and fun along the lines of the 97 Pirates show. My fear is a total change of style, sound, look....and not for the better. Basically, try so hard to break back into elite status that it becomes laughable and misses the mark badly.

I'm excited to see what they have in store for us, but I'm also very nervous.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, swmstom said:

I'm hoping it will be adventurous and fun along the lines of the 97 Pirates show. My fear is a total change of style, sound, look....and not for the better. Basically, try so hard to break back into elite status that it becomes laughable and misses the mark badly.

I'm excited to see what they have in store for us, but I'm also very nervous.

If I had to guess I would say that it probably will be a change in look, style, etc. from the Scouts of the past. Obviously the old Madison was not relevant enough for what today's drum corps activity/crowd wanted.