Madison Scouts 2017

On 4/23/2017 at 7:38 AM, tommynev said:

Madison sang "You'll Never Walk Alone" a few years ago.

Must be liverpool fans. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, E3D said:

Must be liverpool fans. 

Doubtful, since it's been the Madison corps song, and has been performed by the corps since 1955.

On 4/25/2017 at 10:49 AM, tesmusic said:

Doubtful, since it's been the Madison corps song, and has been performed by the corps since 1955.

You are saying Liverpool fans do not sing the song? Exactly what planet do we live on?

Might just be me here but I would figure the amount of fans that Liverpool has compared to Madison is a weeeeeee bit different. 

I guess liverpool fans stole it from Madison considering all the press outside of DCI that madison gets. :laughing:

Edited by E3D

25 minutes ago, E3D said:

You are saying Liverpool fans do not sing the song? Exactly what planet do we live on?

:laughing:

We're hearing that the Men are from Mars.

Edited by BRASSO

36 minutes ago, E3D said:

I guess liverpool fans stole it from Madison . :laughing:

Liverpool soccer fans have been known to steal hubcaps and stuff from one anothers cars out in the Liverpool stadium parking lot, so its possible.

Edited by BRASSO

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

Liverpool soccer fans have been known to steal hubcaps and stuff from one anothers cars out in the Liverpool stadium parking lot, so its possible.

It is probably so. 

They are worse than any BAC from back in the day. One never knows who should say "are you in the band" LMAO....Never walk alone madison even though I think you did not deserve 88 I still really enjoyed the show. Not what I can say about 2 days WGI outdoor corps. 

15 minutes ago, E3D said:

It is probably so. 

...Never walk alone madison even though I think you did not deserve 88  

Who did you think deserved to win in '88 ?

2 hours ago, E3D said:

Might just be me here but I would figure the amount of fans that Liverpool has compared to Madison is a weeeeeee bit different. 

I guess liverpool fans stole it from Madison considering all the press outside of DCI that madison gets. :laughing:

You inferred that Madison uses the song due to Liverpool.

The fact is that Madison began using the song in 1955 and that Liverpool began using it between 1963-1964 makes your initial inference completely off base.

Also, I never stated anything about the number of fans for either organization. I simply gave a factual timeline of the songs usage, and can assure you based on my post that the use in the 2013 show had zero to do with Liverpool.

9 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

You inferred that Madison uses the song due to Liverpool.

The fact is that Madison began using the song in 1955 and that Liverpool began using it between 1963-1964 makes your initial inference completely off base.

Also, I never stated anything about the number of fans for either organization. I simply gave a factual timeline of the songs usage, and can assure you based on my post that the use in the 2013 show had zero to do with Liverpool.

I could care less what the lemay folks want to do with their chairs and such. My post had zero to do with madison and more to do wit the popularity of the use of the song. 

Madison has bennnnnnnnnnnnn and will be?

Give me a break will ya... off base. You speak as if you do not realize the Madison Scouts are not really the center of the English speaking world. 

Not anyone out of DCI or DCmidwest gavas which they do not. SO go troll someone else. Really if you think madi and the never walk alone is something the world Population knows then go take a round on a stripper or something. I knew there was a reason why madi has fallen in the years and your post explains it. 

AND nothing to do with madison using because of Liverpool. It was a joke but I can tell you will never get it. circle about your chairs and find a cause. 

Edited by E3D