2017 PREDICTIONS!

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

Sometimes hype is just telling it like it is. That guard is the real deal 

Like with most things stated in the offseason, I'll believe it once I see the recaps a month or so into the season

• Like 1

Just now, Cappybara said:

Like with most things stated in the offseason, I'll believe it once I see the recaps a month or so into the season

sounds like a plan, let's revisit it then lol

you are certainly correct in that nothing has happened JUST YET

1. Blue Devils
2. SCV
3. Cadets
4. Bluecoats
5. Crown
6. Cavaliers
7. Phantom
8. BAC
9. Blue Knights
10. Crossmen
11. Blue Stars
12. Academy or Scouts

• Like 1

On 6/16/2017 at 0:32 PM, Tobias said:

Did you see their guard? Programs take time to mature even when you pull in a superstar designer. Stylistically they will (hopefully) be different from Crown. I see the top Level of their guard at 5 (which is amazing) but I can think 3-4 guards that have been very strong and no staff turnover.

BD and Crown had better beware if this is true.  Can't wait to see some recaps when they face off.

Saw Boston Crusaders tonight...full show, top to bottom, full uniforms, props in, guard book complete.

I have been predicting finals placement for BAC 1-12th all winter.  Time to narrow it down and put it out there.

Based on tonight's performance and videos of others I have seen, I see Boston in 5th this summer, and most likely winning the guard trophy.  If this happens, would this still be considered hype?  Or, the new reality?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, craiga said:

Saw Boston Crusaders tonight...full show, top to bottom, full uniforms, props in, guard book complete.

I have been predicting finals placement for BAC 1-12th all winter.  Time to narrow it down and put it out there.

Based on tonight's performance and videos of others I have seen, I see Boston in 5th this summer, and most likely winning the guard trophy.  If this happens, would this still be considered hype?  Or, the new reality?

Here's the rub... you haven't seen the other corps. So all you can safely predict is Boston will be better. 

• Like 3

I have seen videos of Cadets and Crown, both taken within the last 72 hours.  But I have NOT seen anyone else, so I guess that is true.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, craiga said:

I have seen videos of Cadets and Crown, both taken within the last 72 hours.  But I have NOT seen anyone else, so I guess that is true.

I just saw Cavies and Boston today.  I'd give Cavaliers the edge, but Boston is doing better than I expected.  We also haven't see Phantom and Blue Knights.

It's going to be a very wild ride!