2017 PREDICTIONS!

9 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Mountains out of mole hills brasso, mountains out of mole hills 

lol!.. YOU'RE the one, Cappybara that made the " mountains out of the mole hills" with the criticism of the poster above that harmlessly stated he predicts that the spreads will be thin between 12th and 13th.. .. but ok, if you say so.. lol!. Getting annoyed with fans predictions is funny, imo... lol!

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

lol!.. YOU'RE the one, Cappybara that made the " mountains out of the mole hills" with the criticism of the poster above that harmlessly stated he believes that the spreads will be thin between Corps this season between 12th and 13th.. lo!!... but ok, if you say so.

Exactly! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BRASSO said:

lol!.. YOU'RE the one, Cappybara that made the " mountains out of the mole hills" with the criticism of the poster above that harmlessly stated he predicts that the spreads will be thin between 12th and 13th.. .. but ok, if you say so.. lol!. Getting annoyed with fans predictions is funny, imo... lol!

Sigh... sometimes I forget the demographics of DCP and remember the older you are, the less likely the person is able to effectively convey tone over text. 

The mole hill comment was referring to how you seemed to be getting quite worked up (atleast from the tone of your comments), but you were probably oblivious to that. My bad. 

I'm new, but my predictions! 

1. Blue Devils

2. Santa Clara Vanguard

3. Bluecoats

4. Carolina Crown

5. The Cadets

6. Phantom Regiment

7. The Cavaliers

8. Blue Knights

9. Boston Crusaders

10. Madison Scouts

11. Blue Stars

12. Crossmen

-------------

13. The Academy

14. Troopers

15. Mandarins

16. Colts

17. Oregon Crusaders

18. Genesis

19. BDB

20. Cascades

21. Spirit of Atlanta

22. Vanguard Cadets

23. Legends

(23.5 The Company)

24. Jersey Surf

25. Music City

(I didn't actually edit anything lol just pressed the edit button. Except I did add this. So... never mind :sigh:)

Edited by Shewhois

27 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Sigh... sometimes I forget the demographics of DCP and remember the older you are, the less likely the person is able to effectively convey tone over text. 

The mole hill comment was referring to how you seemed to be getting quite worked up (atleast from the tone of your comments), but you were probably oblivious to that. My bad. 

what an insulting / ageist comment 

8 minutes ago, Shewhois said:

1. Blue Devils

2. Santa Clara Vanguard

3. Bluecoats

4. Carolina Crown

5. The Cadets

6. Phantom Regiment

7. The Cavaliers

8. Blue Knights

9. Boston Crusaders

10. Madison Scouts

11. Blue Stars

12. Crossmen

-------------

13. The Academy

14. Troopers

15. Mandarins

16. Colts

17. Oregon Crusaders

18. Genesis

19. BDB

20. Cascades

21. Spirit of Atlanta

22. Vanguard Cadets

23. Legends

(23.5 The Company)

24. Jersey Surf

25. Music City

(I didn't actually edit anything lol just pressed the edit button. Except I did add this. So... never mind :sigh:)

Nice job with your predictions. Could happen!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

what an insulting / ageist comment 

Didn't say it was impossible, just a trend I've noticed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

It would make sense that people who grow up with texting as a large form of communication would have a better ability to convey tone than those who adopt it at a much later age. 

I actually read a study about this phenomenon a bit ago, I'll be happy to PM it to you if I can find it again. Anyways, back to predictions 

7 hours ago, cfirwin3 said:

Nope.

Specificity only requires a few lines of text more.  I'm not sure that a desire for examples in discussion could ever be construed as ignorance.

Likewise, I'm not sure that a defamatory comment devoid of specific examples could ever be anything but ignorant.

Nope yourself.  Specificity is not required to offer an educated opinion on when a performance is thought to be dirty.  No one is saying it is saying the performance didn't deserve to win (well maybe some are).  Also offering an opinion that a performance is dirty is not defamatory so let's not overstate this.so there was dirt but it still had sufficient effect and stellar showmanship and a unique design to carry the day.   However, I would agree that a comment devoid of specific examples (calling posters biased and ignorant with no proof of such) couldn't be anything but ignorant. 

59 minutes ago, Shewhois said:

1. Blue Devils

2. Santa Clara Vanguard

3. Bluecoats

4. Carolina Crown

5. The Cadets

6. Phantom Regiment

7. The Cavaliers

8. Blue Knights

9. Boston Crusaders

10. Madison Scouts

11. Blue Stars

12. Crossmen

-------------

13. The Academy

14. Troopers

15. Mandarins

16. Colts

17. Oregon Crusaders

18. Genesis

19. BDB

20. Cascades

21. Spirit of Atlanta

22. Vanguard Cadets

23. Legends

(23.5 The Company)

24. Jersey Surf

25. Music City

Pacific Crest ?

20 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Nope yourself.  Specificity is not required to offer an educated opinion on when a performance is thought to be dirty.  No one is saying it is saying the performance didn't deserve to win (well maybe some are).  Also offering an opinion that a performance is dirty is not defamatory so let's not overstate this.so there was dirt but it still had sufficient effect and stellar showmanship and a unique design to carry the day.   However, I would agree that a comment devoid of specific examples (calling posters biased and ignorant with no proof of such) couldn't be anything but ignorant. 

Agreed. Didn't know we had to write a dissertation to prove what seems like a consensus on here. How about watch it and see for yourself LOL. They had dirt, it's obvious, what show doesn't. They won, and that's that, I don't think anyones actually mad over Bluecoats winning? People have just been pointing out that 2016 was truthfully just not the cleanest show in DCI history. It's not that deep.

• Like 1